- Born: 21 Jul 1871, Mayorhouse Farm, Farley Green, Albury, SRY
- Christened: 27 Aug 1871, St. Peter's, Hambledon, SRY
- Partnership: ? Unknown
- Died: 20 Oct 1945, County Council Emergency Hospital, Old Windsor, BRK
- Buried: 25 Oct 1945, Old Windsor Cemetery, BRK
Cause of her death was Cardiac failure, senility.
Noted events in her life were:
• Census: Living with Aunt Harriet Manfield, 1881, Albury, SRY.
• Census: Living with brother Thomas, 1891, Shalford, SRY.
• Occupation: General Domestic Servant, 1901, Windsor, BRK.
• Occupation: Domestic Servant, 1911, Windsor, BRK.
• Residence, 1939, Public Assistance Institution, Old Windsor, BRK.
Naomi had a relationship with ? Unknown, son of Unknown and Unknown. (? Unknown was born on an unknown date and died on an unknown date.)