Emily Maud Hawkins
- Born: 29 Sep 1895, Woolwich, KEN
- Marriage: Frank Lomas on 16 Oct 1915 in St. John's, Woolwich, KEN
- Died: 19 Nov 1951, King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor, BRK aged 56
- Buried: St. John's Crematorium, Woking, SRY (Cremated)
Cause of her death was Uraemia, Secondary spread of Carcinoma of Cervix.
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: Nursemaid Domestic, 1911, Blackheath, KEN.
Emily married Frank Lomas, son of William Lomas and Harriet Payne, on 16 Oct 1915 in St. John's, Woolwich, KEN. (Frank Lomas was born on 11 Jun 1894 in Mill Lane, Bollington, CHS, christened on 29 Jul 1894 in Rainow, CHS, died on 29 Jul 1980 in Wraysbury, BKM and was buried in St. John's Crematorium, Woking, SRY (Cremated).) The cause of his death was Asphyxia due to inhalation of fumes, shock & severe burns sustained when his house caught fire.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: Albert Hawkins & Alice Player.