Rev. Edward Mitford Weigall
- Born: Abt 1833, Blackley, LAN
- Marriage: Helen Sophia Carmac Jun Q 1859 in Bishops Stortford District, HRT
- Died: 23 Jan 1908
Noted events in his life were:
• Education: Pembroke College: Oxford University, OXF.
• Occupation: Vicar, 1861, Frodingham, LIN.
• Occupation: Vicar of Frodingham, 1881, Frodingham, LIN.
• Occupation: Clergyman of Church of England, 1901, Folkestone, KEN.
• Will: £37,224.16 (over £11,000,000 in 2000!), 1908.
Edward married someone Helen Sophia Carmac Jun Q 1859 in Bishops Stortford District, HRT. (Helen Sophia Carmac was born about 1835 in Grazepore, Bengal, IND and died on 16 Apr 1904.)