Cause of his death was Fatty degeneration of the heart.
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Dealer's Assistant, 1851, Brentford, MDX.
• Occupation: Umbrella Maker & Hawker, 1861, Upton cum Chalvey, BKM.
• Occupation: Furniture Dealer, 1871, Upton cum Chalvey, BKM.
• Occupation: Furniture Dealer, 1881, Upton cum Chalvey, BKM.
• Will: £4164.11.5 (nearly £1,500,000 in 2000), 1895.
Henry married Ann Cook, daughter of Robert Cook and Unknown, on 25 Dec 1851 in St. Lawrence's, Brentford, MDX. (Ann Cook was born about 1826 in Ipswich, SFK and died Jun Q 1874 in Eton District, BKM.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: Samuel & Emma Goddard.