Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Law Stationer's Clerk, 1851, Shoreditch, MDX.
• Occupation: Carpenter Joiner, 1861, Chelsea, MDX.
• Occupation: Carpenter (unemployed), 1871, Acton, MDX.
• Occupation: Carpenter, 1891, Penge, KEN.
• Occupation: Carpenter, 1901, Penge, KEN.
Samuel married Hannah Symons, daughter of Charles Symons and Elizabeth Mitchell, on 27 Aug 1884 in St. Paul's, Clapham, SRY. (Hannah Symons was born about 1837 in St. Pancras, MDX and died on 7 Dec 1894 in Penge, KEN.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: Charles Blencowe & Elizabeth M. Symons.
Samuel next married Alice Ayre Jun Q 1876 in Lambeth District, SRY. (Alice Ayre was born about 1834 and died Mar Q 1884 in Croydon District, SRY.)
Alice Ayre or Mary Maria Theobald
Samuel next married Jane Unknown. (Jane Unknown was born about 1836 in Dublin, IRE, died Dec Q 1872 in Brentford District, MDX and was buried on 19 Oct 1872 in St. Mary's, Acton, MDX.)