- Born: Sep Q 1861, St. Martin in the Fields, Westminster, LON
- Marriage: Charles Shipp on 7 Oct 1879 in St. Mary the Virgin, Upchurch, KEN
- Died: 21 Sep 1923, Windsor, ONTARIO aged 62
- Buried: 24 Sep 1923, Windsor Grove Cemetery, Windsor, ONTARIO
Cause of her death was Cerebral Apoplexy.
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: Dressmaker, 1901, Milton next Sittingbourne, KEN.
• Occupation: Shopkeeper, 1911, Sittingbourne, KEN.
Emma married Charles Shipp, son of Henry Shipp and Elizabeth Unknown, on 7 Oct 1879 in St. Mary the Virgin, Upchurch, KEN. (Charles Shipp was born about 1856 in Upchurch, KEN, christened on 30 Nov 1856 in St. Mary the Virgin, Upchurch, KEN and died in 1899-1901.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: William & Susannah Smitherman.