- Born: 5 Aug 1861, Holborn, LON
- Christened: 15 Sep 1861, St. George the Martyr, Camden, MDX
- Marriage: Sarah Ann Earp Dec Q 1884 in Wolverhampton District, STS
- Died: Sep Q 1894, Bridgnorth District, SAL
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Solicitor's Clerk, 1881, Shifnal, SAL.
• Occupation: Licensed Victualler, 1891, "The Fountain Inn", Habberley, WOR.
Charles married Sarah Ann Earp, daughter of William Earp and Elizabeth Howse, Dec Q 1884 in Wolverhampton District, STS. (Sarah Ann Earp was born Dec Q 1861 in Chetwynd, SAL, christened on 26 Nov 1861 in Chetwynd, SAL and died after 1916.)