- Born: 9 Jan 1873, Whites Yard, Atherstone, WAR
- Christened: 7 Mar 1880, Atherstone, WAR
- Marriage: William Lomas on 2 Aug 1892 in St. John's, Bollington, CHS
- Died: 3 May 1949, Fernilee, DBY aged 76
Cause of her death was Myocardial degeneration, Senility.
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: Calico Seamstress, 1891, Bollington, CHS.
Harriet married William Lomas, son of William Lomas and Sarah Richardson, on 2 Aug 1892 in St. John's, Bollington, CHS. (William Lomas was born on 20 Feb 1868 in Prestbury Road, Macclesfield, CHS and died on 1 Nov 1936 in Kettleshulme, CHS.) The cause of his death was Heart Failure, Valvular disease of heart.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: William Lomas & Elizabeth Ann Payne.