Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Agricultural Labourer, 1841, Lewknor, OXF.
• Occupation: Aricultural Labourer, 1851, Lewknor, OXF.
• Occupation: Labourer, 1855.
• Census: Kept by Parish, 1861, Lewknor, OXF.
William married Hannah Germaine on 27 Jul 1813 in Lewknor, OXF. (Hannah Germaine was born on an unknown date, died in 1838 in Lewknor, OXF and was buried on 16 Jun 1838 in Lewknor, OXF.) The cause of her death was Inflamation of lungs.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: Wm. Smith & Fanny Quaterman.