- Born: Abt 1834, Baddesley Ensor, WAR
- Christened: 19 Jan 1834, Baddesley Ensor, WAR
- Marriage: William Henry Hall in 1852 in Atherstone District, WAR
- Died: 1890 aged about 56
- Buried: 15 Dec 1890, Atherstone, WAR
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: Silk Ribbon Weaver, 1851.
Eliza married William Henry Hall, son of John Turner and Jane Hall, in 1852 in Atherstone District, WAR. (William Henry Hall was born about 1829 in Hurley, WAR, christened on 1 Mar 1829 in Kingsbury, WAR and died Dec Q 1903 in Atherstone District, WAR.)