- Born: 1812, Broad Blunsdon, WIL
- Christened: 1 Mar 1812, Broad Blunsdon, WIL
- Marriage: Henry Crew on 7 Feb 1837 in All Hallows, South Cerney, GLS
- Died: 31 Jul 1876, Union Workhouse, Chippenham, WIL aged 64
- Buried: 3 Aug 1876, Chippenham Cemetery, WIL
Cause of her death was Cancer of leg.
Ann married Henry Crew, son of John Crew and Ann Whitman, on 7 Feb 1837 in All Hallows, South Cerney, GLS. (Henry Crew was born in 1813 in South Cerney, GLS, christened on 25 Apr 1813 in All Hallows, South Cerney, GLS and died on 25 Jun 1874 in Lacock, WIL.) The cause of his death was Anaemia.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: Elizabeth Brookes(?) & John Musto(?).