- Born: Abt 1832, Upchurch, KEN
- Christened: 30 Sep 1832, St. Mary the Virgin, Upchurch, KEN
- Marriage: Henry William Inwood on 17 Jun 1854 in Parish Church, Rainham, KEN
- Died: 20 Nov 1866, Rainham, KEN aged about 34
- Buried: 25 Nov 1866, St. Margaret of Antioch, Rainham, KEN
Cause of her death was Congestion of brain.
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: House Servant, 1851, Upchurch, KEN.
Emily married Henry William Inwood, son of John Inwood and Elizabeth Unknown, on 17 Jun 1854 in Parish Church, Rainham, KEN. (Henry William Inwood was born about 1830 in Rainham, KEN, christened on 1 Aug 1830 in St. Margaret of Antioch, Rainham, KEN, died on 17 Aug 1907 in Broad Walk, Rainham, KEN and was buried on 21 Aug 1907 in St. Margaret of Antioch, Rainham, KEN.). The cause of his death was Arteris Sclerosis, Gangrene of foot, Asthemia.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: Joseph Thomas(?) Inwood & Elizabeth ?.