- Born: 22 Nov 1806, Rainow, CHS
- Christened: 18 Jan 1807, Prestbury, CHS
- Marriage: George Lomas on 18 May 1834 in Cheadle, CHS
- Died: 3 Jul 1869, Lane Side, Rainow, CHS aged 62
- Buried: 7 Jul 1869, Prestbury, CHS
Cause of her death was Paraplegia, 3 hours & Exhaustion.
Ann married George Lomas on 18 May 1834 in Cheadle, CHS. (George Lomas was born about 1816 in Bollington, CHS, died on 20 Feb 1888 in Lane Side, Rainow, CHS and was buried on 23 Feb 1888 in St. Christopher's, Pott Shrigley, CHS.). The cause of his death was Obstruction of Bowels, Exhaustion, 9 days.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: George Smith & John Ridings.