- Born: 19 May 1905, Slough, BKM
- Marriage: Daisy Hellenor Smith on 30 Jun 1928 in St. Giles, Stoke Poges, BKM
- Died: 27 Mar 1989, Derriford Hospital, Plymouth, DEV
Cause of his death was Cardio Respiratory Failure, Renal Failure, Probably Metastasis from Carcinoma Stomach.
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Engineer, 1928, Slough, BKM.
• Occupation: Iron Foundry Engineers Driller, 1933, Slough, BKM.
• Occupation: Radial Driller (Emgineer), 1939, Slough, BKM.
Frank married Daisy Hellenor Smith, daughter of Alfred Edward Smith and Edith Jane Carter, on 30 Jun 1928 in St. Giles, Stoke Poges, BKM. (Daisy Hellenor Smith was born on 25 Jan 1903 in Farnham Common, Farnham Royal, BKM and died on 29 Jun 1960 in King Edward VII Hospital, Windsor, BRK.). The cause of her death was Motor Neurone Disease.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: Adelaide Winifred Gibbs, Edith Jane & Alfred Edward Smith.