Cause of his death was Anaemia.
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Labourer, 1838, South Cerney, GLS.
• Occupation: Agricultural Labourer, 1841, South Cerney, GLS.
• Occupation: Rail Police Constable, 1851, Corsham, WIL.
• Occupation: Switchman, 1857, Bath, SOM.
• Occupation: Railway Policeman, 1861, Corsham, WIL.
• Occupation: GW Railway Policeman, 1871, Corsham, WIL.
• Occupation: Policeman GWR, 1874, Corsham, WIL.
Henry married Ann Dafter, daughter of Robert Dafter and Ruth Nipperis, on 7 Feb 1837 in All Hallows, South Cerney, GLS. (Ann Dafter was born in 1812 in Broad Blunsdon, WIL, christened on 1 Mar 1812 in Broad Blunsdon, WIL, died on 31 Jul 1876 in Union Workhouse, Chippenham, WIL and was buried on 3 Aug 1876 in Chippenham Cemetery, WIL.). The cause of her death was Cancer of leg.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: Elizabeth Brookes(?) & John Musto(?).