Right Rev. Hon. Arthur Temple Lyttelton D.D., Bishop of Southampton
- Born: 7 Jan 1852, Westminster, LON
- Marriage: Mary Kathleen Clive on 3 Aug 1880 in St. Mary's, Bryanstone Sq. St. Marylebone, MDX
- Died: 19 Feb 1903, Petersfield, HAM
- Buried: Hagley, WOR
Noted events in his life were:
• Education, 1862-1870, Eton College, Eton, BKM.
• Hobbies: Eton College Cricket First XI v. Harrow, 1870, Lord's Cricket Ground, St. John's Wood, LON.
• Education, 1871-, Trinity College, Cambridge, CAM.
Arthur married Mary Kathleen Clive, daughter of George Clive and Ann Sybella Martha Farquhar, on 3 Aug 1880 in St. Mary's, Bryanstone Sq. St. Marylebone, MDX. (Mary Kathleen Clive was born about 1856 in Pimlico, LON and died after 1903.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: Edward Clive, Sybella Lyttelton +2.