- Born: 1825
- Christened: 21 Aug 1825, Bramley, SRY
- Marriage: Hannah Sly on 26 Jul 1845 in Parish Church, Godalming, SRY
- Died: 8 Nov 1882, Godalming, SRY at age 57
- Buried: 1882
Cause of his death was Bright's Disease and Lobular pneumonia.
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Labourer, 1845, Godalming, SRY.
• Occupation: J. Bricklayer, 1851, Godalming, SRY.
• Occupation: Bricklayer, 1882, Godalming, SRY.
Charles married Hannah Sly, daughter of William Sly and Sophia Rampton, on 26 Jul 1845 in Parish Church, Godalming, SRY. (Hannah Sly was born in 1819, christened on 14 Nov 1819 in Godalming, SRY, died on 5 Mar 1892 and was buried in Farncombe Cemetery, SRY.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: George & Hannah Manfield.