- Born: 1847
- Christened: 28 Feb 1847, Godalming, SRY
- Marriage: Lydia Mayers on 31 May 1882 in Register Office, Guildford, SRY
- Died: 9 Jan 1894, Godalming, SRY at age 47
- Buried: Farncombe Cemetery, SRY
Cause of his death was Epithelioma of tongue 9 months. Cerebral softening 6 months.
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Grocer & Baker, 1885, Godalming, SRY.
Arthur married Lydia Mayers, daughter of James Mayers and Elizabeth Nadin, on 31 May 1882 in Register Office, Guildford, SRY. (Lydia Mayers was born on 20 May 1857 in Godalming, SRY, died on 5 Oct 1944 in Godalming, SRY and was buried in Eashing Cemetery, Godalming, SRY.) The cause of her death was Bronchitis.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: James and E. Mayers.