Albert Edward Hawkins
- Born: 24 May 1881, Brighton, SSX
- Marriage: Janet Hutton Mitchell on 17 Apr 1911 in Baptist Church, East Plumstead, KEN
- Died: Dec Q 1940, Faversham District, KEN aged 59
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Railway Engine Stoker, 1901, Plumstead, KEN.
• Occupation: Stoker S.E.&C.R, 1911, Plumstead, KEN.
• Occupation: Locomotive Running Foreman, 1939, Ramsgate, KEN.
Albert married Janet Hutton Mitchell, daughter of Andrew Mitchell and Jessie Unknown, on 17 Apr 1911 in Baptist Church, East Plumstead, KEN. (Janet Hutton Mitchell was born on 7 Dec 1871 in IRE and died in Dec 1957 in Canterbury District, KEN.)
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: Andrew Mitchell & Frederick C. Day.