- Born: 17 Oct 1845, Castle Camps, CAM
- Christened: 10 May 1846, All Saints, Castle Camps, CAM
- Marriage: Joseph Smith on 19 Mar 1867 in Holy Trinity, Vauxhall Bridge Road, Westminster, MDX
- Died: 7 May 1875, Ealing, MDX
Cause of her death was Phthisis.
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: House Servant (to Town Missionary), 1861, Saffron Walden, ESS.
Sarah married Joseph Smith, son of Thomas Smith and Eleanor Vernon, on 19 Mar 1867 in Holy Trinity, Vauxhall Bridge Road, Westminster, MDX. (Joseph Smith was born on 2 Aug 1845 in South Weston, OXF, christened on 7 Sep 1845 in St. Lawrence, South Weston, OXF and died on 12 May 1901 in 22, Avenue Road, Ealing, MDX.). The cause of his death was Phthisis.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: William Seymour & Susan Barker.