- Born: 9 Feb 1825, Castle Camps, CAM
- Christened: 28 May 1844, All Saints, Castle Camps, CAM
- Marriage: Walter Barker on 5 Jun 1845 in Castle Camps, CAM
- Died: 19 Sep 1870, Saffron Walden, ESS
Cause of her death was Consumption of lungs, Exhaustion.
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: Sempstress, 1861, Little Maplestead, ESS.
Jane married Walter Barker, son of Joseph Barker and Mary Wenham, on 5 Jun 1845 in Castle Camps, CAM. (Walter Barker was born on 2 Jul 1824 in Castle Camps, CAM, christened on 1 Aug 1824 in All Saints, Castle Camps, CAM and died on 30 Aug 1882 in Steeple Bumpstead, ESS.). The cause of his death was Apoplexy.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: Jabez Chapman Lucas & Sophy Wenham.