- Born: 26 Apr 1888, Union Workhouse, Old Windsor, BRK
- Marriage: Harry Valentine Smith on 7 Feb 1914 in Paddington Register Office, MDX
- Died: 21 Aug 1954, Hillingdon Hospital, MDX
- Buried: St. Mary's, Harmondsworth, MDX
Cause of her death was Subarachnoid haemorrhage, Essential hypertension.
Noted events in her life were:
• Census: Living with half sister Alice Drinkwater, 1911, Longford, MDX.
Jane married Harry Valentine Smith, son of Unknown and Eleanor Jane Smith, on 7 Feb 1914 in Paddington Register Office, MDX. (Harry Valentine Smith was born on 14 Feb 1889 in 1, Portland Terr. Ealing, MDX, died on 11 May 1961 in Hillingdon Hospital, MDX and was buried in St. Mary's, Harmondsworth, MDX.). The cause of his death was Cerebral haemorrhage due to fracture of skull. Riding pedal-cycle collided with private motorcar. Accidental death.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: H. Edwards & E. Armitage.