Irene May Lomas
- Born: 27 Mar 1917, Woolwich, KEN
- Marriage: Harry William Smith on 26 Jan 1935 in Register Office, Eton, BKM
- Died: 9 Feb 1968, Ashford Hospital, MDX aged 50
- Buried: St. John's Crematorium, Woking, SRY (Cremated)
Cause of her death was Carcinomatosis, Carcinoma Transverse Colon.
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: Wire weaver at Spring Works, 1935, Slough, BKM.
• Cremation, 1968, Woking, SRY.
Irene married Harry William Smith, son of Harry Valentine Smith and Jane Edwards, on 26 Jan 1935 in Register Office, Eton, BKM. (Harry William Smith was born on 22 Aug 1914 in Wembley, MDX, died on 4 Aug 1976 in Wraysbury, BKM and was buried in St. John's Crematorium, Woking, SRY (Cremated).) The cause of his death was Cor Pulmonale, Atherosclerosis.
Noted events in their marriage were:
• Witnesses: F. Lomas & J. Smith.